Salcheto "OBVIUS" Rosato Toscana IGT 2015
This is a top rosé pure fruit, even without added sulphites, with a full and complex flavor. Available from 7 June 2017
In stock (25)
In 2013, the Obvius Rosato was first produced. It was an experiment: Salcheto wanted to make with the Obvius range (at that time Rosso and Rosato) wines fully focused on the fruit. 90% of the grapes are sangiovese, the other 10% consist of canaiolo, mammolo, babernet sauvignon, merlot and petit verdot. Vinification is according to the "Grapes only" method, without any addition of other products. It is a blend of first quality grapes. The wine is unfiltered, for a maximum fruit experience. Only grapes have been used to make this even more attractive (no sulphites, yeasts, tannins or whatever). Although it is a wine to drink now, you can store this wine for several years through the process used by Salcheto. The 2015 shows not only a good harvest year but also the progress made in producing this kind of wine. It has become a delicious rosé, with intense aromas of red fruit and full ripe flavor. To drink between 2015 and 2018; Serve at 14-15 °
No reviews found...